Monday, February 27, 2012

Life in a day - CoCo - My life is in my bag

Life in a day - CoCo - My life is in my bag Tube. Duration : 1.78 Mins.


Geeky Glasses Holder 30th Bday Wallet Sunglasses, the cool ones Travel pocket, all the things I musnt loose Girl life savor : 2nd skin high heel bandaid Other Girl Life savor A UFO, aka Maximilien Robespierre the Blue Ostrich Yoda the wise, very useful to make business decision Pro blackberry Personal Blackberry, aka BB Cherry Badges collection from my various offices Water-resistant-pocketed camera Corrected sunglasses, the not so cool ones H1N1 legacy My Paris Bible Obligatory common transport entertainment Belated to be sent birthday card and work notepad Connection to my devices Archos dream come true, my multimedia internet tablet An extra bag... just in case And Finally, the sought-after PEN!!! And that is worth a Celebratory Gorundhog!

Keywords: lifeinaday, coline, my, life, is, in, bag

No comments:

Post a Comment